Need Wordpress Auction Script Modified (Sitemile)
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $414 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Uses Sitemile Wordpress Auction Script: [url removed, login to view]
Current website: [url removed, login to view]
Changes I need done:
-If there is an error in the creation of the account (e.g reCAPTCHA entered incorrectly,
it resets the "Select Day", "Select Month", "Select Year", "Country" and "State"
fields to default. I want it to keep the information that was entered.
-If everything entered is correct except the option for "Month" is "Select Month",
you get a critical error.
- Buyer must pay for the purchase before the item is "Sold".
- Quantity to be purchased to be asked on the same page as "Buy Now", not after.
- Bulk Discount (seller puts amount [during the making of a listing] that if the buyer buys, for example,
5+ quantities, s/he [buyer] gets 7% off, and etc. I want the bulk prices to be listed on the
listing page as well). I have a picture as an example for this.
- Make Purchase URL generated; currently it is static and anyone can access it
- Change "10 star rating" to just percentage. E.g. (98.7% Positive Feedback)
- Number of bids to show under the current price of a "Auction" listing.
- Display (if you bid) if whether or not you are currently winning the auction
- Add reCAPTCHA on "Report Listing" to prevent spam
- Send Message System is broken. If the reCAPTCHA is entered incorrectly, it still sends the message
- If you send a message to yourself and read it, it is still marked as a new message
.. and many more small tasks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online