Simple time tracking for Mac OSx
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $336 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need simple time tracking for Mac OSx
- when started app should show:
1. current date (clickable, which shows date picker) and 2 button-arrows to change date to prev/next day. Once date is changed list of time entries & date on screen is updated.
2. Project dropdown with selected current one (filled in from sqlite database)
3. Description box & tasks drop down (filled in from sqlite database)
4. List of time entries
[notes: dropdowns should be editable, with auto-complete.]
- When description is entered and [enter] button on keyboard is pressed new time entry should be created and shown in the list with active time ticking, there should be shown stop button as well to stop timer.
- on mouse hover time entries should show buttons  [remove] which would allow change time entry or remove it. Editing of time entry should happen in the same table cell.
- If new time entry is added it should stop any previous active time entry and make active current one
- When app is started in status bar should be displayed icon + active time, it should update on active time start/stop or creating new active time entries.
Deliverables - project source code + all rights
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online