Simple Joomla/Virtuemart fixes
This project was awarded to shreeyait for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Whe have a webshop currently online (not yet in use) that has a few problems that whe need to have fixed.
1) In showing categorie results now only productname and price are displayd and whe also want to show the short description there.
2) The Virtuemart shopping cart that whe have on the top of the site now shows the amount of different articles that are in the cart but whe need it to display the number of items and not the number of articles.
3) When opening the shopping cart the image for refreshing the cart is not displayed and needs to be fixed.
4) Virtuemart askes to be updated but when running the update there is an error and after that virtuemart is gone and there is no webshop more to view from the front-end so whe need Virtuemart to be updated. This perhaps will also resolve the issue from number 3.
5) In the same shopping cart next to the now missing refresh image is a standard blue trashbox displayed. Whe have another image that whe want to use for this.
6) For the topmenu from the website/webshop whe have imported Gavickpro extended plugin so whe can set the number of coloms that needs to be displayed when opening the menu to see the submenu's. Now a completely different menu has been used but when a disable that menu and want to use the Joomla menu in combination with that plugin as I already have on another Joomla website when hovering the menu button no submenu's are showed so whe need to have this fixed so the submenu's are showed verry nice in coloms.
Please only bid using complete price. Whe dont want to pay extra after starting the project for for example buying any kind of module, plugin, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online