SugarCRM Joomla SOAP Integration
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2135 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Need to integrate 3 areas of my SugarCRM Enterprise ondemand instance with my Joomla 1.5.x website.
1) I need to integrate DT Register RSVP's in Joomla so that rsvp records created in Dt register/Joomla get synced out to my sugarcrm enterprise ondemand instance. The use of third party existing extensions, especially the SOAP/API and authentication process should be used, along with possibly customizing an existing lead/contact/user Sugar/Joomlla integration extension to work to fit our needs. Like extensions from sourcecreactivity.
Sync would need to occur only when the 'attended' field in DT register is updated with either a yes or no. Sync/push of first time rsvps should occur once a day at X time. Safeguards need to be in place so that rsvps are only pushed out once.
Does not need to be bi-directional. The rsvp's would be synced/pushed out to Sugar modules that is a customized lead modules. There are custom modules we built, copied from the sugar default leads module and acting exactly like a leads modules, just with different field names, etc.
The RSVP records are categorized by event type, depending on the event type would depend on what leads modules they would be pushed out to. So, the rsvp's would be pushed out to three different lead modules depening on the event tyupe. All data from the RSVP needs to be pushed out to SugarCRM, including but not limited to: first name, last name, company name, title, telephone number, address/city/st/zip, email, partner of, invited by company, invited by contact, event type, event name, event date, market (team), attended, user type, # of employees, All these fields will be existing fields in SugarCRM.
2) I need to integrate CB user profile in Joomla with the leads module in Sugar. Most likely the best way is to use/customize source creativities sugarycb extension- [url removed, login to view]
In CB user profile, all fields in profile need to sync out/ mapped to corresponding SugarCRM fields.
I need to be able to control what cb users sync, by registration user type).
Contacts synced out from CB user to SugarCRM leads contacts, would be:
a) tagged with a field in SugarCRM called 'Synced from Website' to be a check box or Yes.
b) field 'lead source' on contacts module in SugarCRM, would be tagged to 'Breakfast Event', a drop down field.
c) tagged to a team in sugar according to the market field in CB user. Meaning there will be a formula for each of 5 markets, ie the market field in CB user with 'Baltimore' would be tagged the team ''Baltimore Website', adding 'website' to the market field name, and thus matching a team name field already in SugarCRM.
3) I ALSO NEED to bi-directionally synchronize a field's selection options in Joomla jreviews component with a fields options in SugarCRM. The field contains about 300 drop down choices, and is a multi-select field called Category. So if we add, delete, or edit one of those 300 choices of the field in Jreviews, we want that same field add/delete/edit in SugarCRM and vice-versa.
4) Training to be able to understand, and edit all the cron jobs, etc that are created, to be able to make minor changes in the future to the above work.
IN YOUR QUOTE clearly state what extensions you plan on using, so that I can define the total cost of project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online