Need to draft a proposal (to a state government) to set up a Solar Power Project
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $223 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
My client wants to give a proposal to a state government to set up a Solar Power Project which will generate electricity, which in turn would be sold back to the government to through the grid. I need help in drafting such a proposal ASAP.
1. We want to propose an investment (expression of interest/eoi) for a 5mw solar plant scalable to 50mw to a State Government
2. The eoi should state the condition that IMF or IFC guarantee would be required for such a project.
3. The price per unit will be 15 US cents through the duration of the project, free of any income, state, direct or indirect or national tax.
4. The concession would be 25 years
5. We are open to both options – whereby the Government allots us land for the project, in which case we would give a rebate of X cents from the concession rate OR we will secure land on our own in specified area.
6. The eoi should request for a draft MOU so that the necessary steps to implementation can commence.
This proposal is to a state government of a country in Africa, which doesn’t have existing rules and regulations on such projects, hence we have to propose so they can enter into the MOU. I am attaching two such sample EOIs issued by state governments (one in India and one in the US) but in our case the role is reversed – we are proposing an investment instead of responding to a solicitation.
The EOI should cover all points and can be anywhere from 5-10 pages. I will choose a bidder within a few hours of getting first few bids as I need this asap (within one day) so please let me know if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online