Asterisk/SBO VoIP Call Bandwidth Optimize - Repost - open to bidding
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6851 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Our main goal to minimize the BW in client side with good quality of voice .
We need some kind of bandwidth compression system ( upto 60-80% than usual SIP calls )from Server A to Server B.
Server A = Asterisk server
Server B = Asterisk Client server
Explanation of scenario:
1. server A ( asterisk server, with static IP) receiving VoIP calls , with sip protocol, using G711,G729 and/or G723.1 codec and sending calls to Server B
2. Server B ( Asterisk server with PRIVATE NETWORK IP), receiving calls from server A and sending to gateways (quintum gateway for example) or E1 cards.
3. Number of Server B can be unlimited.
4. Number of Gateways/E1 cards per server B can be unlimited
5. For server B installation need easy to use ISO image that could be booted from USB flash drive, and those USB flash drive will be delivered to our Server B type client (ther termination provider)
A. Any mini Linux distribution exam- puppy Linux , linux mint
B. Fedora desktop distribution
C. Centos 5.8 or 6
7. Server A to Server B voice traffic will be encrypted so that voice port blocked bandwidth can be used for termination. we will used .
A. iax trunks in trunking mode.
B. Open vpn static mode and dynamic mode
C. Tnic static and dynamic mode
8. Asterisk web billing gui for adding gateways.
Adding client , Prefix , dialing plan viewing active calls, billing cdr ,etc.
we will provide you the Dedicated server asterisk and client asterisk
configure IAX trunking, so we can measure the BW compression making the SIP-&gt; IAX call trunking, need develop a simple WEB tool to change IAX IP and port (you understand that it is sensitive option when trunk is blocked by country border GW)
continue building up main server with codec conversion (will install g729/g723 codecs) amd Install OpenVPN Server&amp;client - at this stage we will test it and measure the BW compression with all kinds of options like codecs and openvpn compression modes;
continue project with compiling the automated installation distribution (with OpenVPN, Asterisk, Codec conversion, IAX trunks config ) for client-side CentOS system, which can be distributed to may servers.
continue working on project by building up WEB interface for main server adding Billing, and other options from Item 2 like adding GW, adding client, adding IAX trunks
here I add some company we need similar thing
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
please contact with us ASAP if you can do this project
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online