Update Debian, Existing Asterisk system and Fix some Issues, add and configure some IP phones
This project was awarded to abusayed2004 for $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Asterisk System has been in use for several years. ……………..
Backup config files.
Update operating system, Debian Linux to latest version that is most stable.
Update Asterisks to latest version that you feel is most stable.
Asterisks Issues: figure out why outside connections no longer connect. Our remote operators are no longer able to connect from outside the office. We have looked in the few places we know to look but it has defeated us.,
We tried to add an Openvox FXO 400 4 port FXO card. We were not able to make it work. The card doesn't seem to send terminate calls, signal to telco, or isn't sending in proper format. You can make one call, but then telco kills the line eventually when timeout occurs, and you have to use a single line phone to hang up the call. This re-activates the line. Asterisk will then be able to make\receive one call on that line and then same problem.
Build LCR for the four local lines & two [url removed, login to view] Long Distance VOIP trunks.
1. We are using at each operator position, a Grandstream GXP2100 DeskTop HD Telephone for Operator Audio on Line 1.
2. We want Line two on each phone to have access through ARS/LCR to this group of CO lines (you'll just setup the LCR in the "dial_plan" context and I will set the phones to use that context). Of course if a one (1) plus call is dialed or a local long distance (we will provide you a list of what 409-NXX are local and ld) call is dialed within our area code of (409) the call is routed to Bandwith.com.
3. On line four of each Telephone we want direct access to the CO Line on Line one of the FXO card. (again just need you to configure a context, I will point line 4 to it) We use this line for testing customer connection issues.
4. Incoming calls should be routed to only a group of the phones. (probably using one of the * queues so that staff can log in\out of call taking as needed.)
We have used this box for call processing for years. We just moved to G.729. We save all conversation through a compression program. This program will not compress G720 calls and audio recordings are not saving. G729 throw errors. The monitor command seems unable to translate [url removed, login to view] to .wav format. The program works fine for ulaw calls.
We are looking for someone to fix these issues. We are hoping to develop a long term relationship. You would interface with my in house tech.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online