This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $17 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
• It must operate on a platform that allows services based on Java J2EE 1.4 to 1.5, at least.
• Implementation of chat and forum service that stores historical (the user must register with the minimum data required). The chat should be closed,may never be used as provided by free tools or utilities provided by public social networks or search engines like GOOGLE, YAHOO, among others,
• Certify that the code is secure (SQL Injection, Trojans, etc.).
• Connection Pool Administration.
• Cluster Operation
• Managing users and passwords from the DB would use the application (encryption and protection)
• As an external application of the portal must be protected so that only users that authenticate to Oracle Portal can access it. That is the OID. The chat must authenticate with the user is connected, ie there should be no double authentication.
• Clarify whether this application would be limited by the balancer.
• Protect the application of direct access from the Internet.
• Audit (Information Store ip, last user login, etc.)
• Save logs. (Historic hall)
• Creation of rooms and themes
• Enable and disable rooms
• Private Talks
• Configuration and Parameter Management (OID connection parameters)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online