Linux Shell Scripting
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $654 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need an expert who can quickly develop Linux shell scripts to install applications for multiple server environments/infrastructure.
The server environments are as follows:
Application Server (JBOSS, Apache, Sendmail) - Liferay, SpagoBI, SugarCRM
Database Server (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
Security Server (OpenLDAP)
Implementation cycle will be as follows:
1) For each system environments a shell script will be the deliverable which should build the necessary environment once the shell script is run. It should fetch the necessary files/dependencies and build a package for the server environment.
2) You can develop the shell script in your own development environment or a development environment will be provided for you. Upon completion, the script should be submitted to SVN so that it can be tested in various environments (development, integration, preproduction & production)
3) Absolutely no access will be given to preproduction or production environments to make configuration changes. All variables should be included in a properties file
4) Project can be broken into phases by each environment implementation (application, database and security)
The end solution should run on CentOS (latest version)
The budget listed is for the whole solution (app, db, security). Payment will be broken into three portions and transferred upon successful implementation of each server solution.
Demonstrate capabilities and actively pursuing development/proof-of-concept
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online