This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $155 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$20 - $25 USD
I have a simple request: Please complete the unfinished build, install, and startup of MySQL [url removed, login to view] on my Linux system, with support enabled for the BLACKHOLE ENGINE and PARTITIONING features. You can check what I've already done by logging in via SSH to: [url removed, login to view], user=mysql51, pass=jHIPT4xC See files: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] Currently all the files are read-only. The permissions will be changed after bid approval. Please do not ask questions about the server environment, go to the server and check it yourself. *THE INITIAL INSTALL MUST BE DONE WITHOUT USING ROOT* on folder /home/mysql51. There will not be any root access at all. I will not run any commands as root for you. The reason for NO ROOT is not due to security/trust at all, it is because I don't want the version [url removed, login to view] to interfere with the MySQL [url removed, login to view] which is currently running on the server already.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Sep 3, 2008 8:38:35 AM:
The maximum bid for this simple project is $10. Please login to the server and see for yourself. Everything is already built, you just need to show me how to start it up.
SSH [url removed, login to view], user=mysql51, pass=jHIPT4xC
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online