ISPConfig Cluster Server installation on Centos V6
This project was successfully completed by mkreder for $155 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I need to install clustered servers (master & Slave) powered with Ispconfig v3. I have two linux server with Centos OS. Server1 is my main server and server 2 is clustered server with total 10 IPs. Config of both server are:
Server1: OS: Centos V6 64 Bit
Server2: OS: Centos v6 64 Bit
and I need to do:
Server1: Master server
1. Install ISPConfig with webmail, database, DNS etc fully configured. I need to install another software, so need FTP, database and Cron enabled.
Server2: Slave server: It has total 10 IPS
1. All available service of ISPConfig should be installed except webmail
1. Set DKIM/DMARC/SPF/Mx record for all 10 IPS.
2. Add dedicated/shared IPs to each domains.
Like to discuss on skype before starting the installation.
Some basic support if required.
Plz bid only if you have prior experience with ISPConfig v3 installation and configuration.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online