Vagrant file for Webserver, package installation with Puppet
This project was successfully completed by sachisaket41 for $130 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Completed In3 days
In this project, a Vagrant file should be created for a Ubuntu Precise 64bit webserver with some additional packages, as detailed below. The packages must be provisioned by Puppet and already available puppet modules should be favored (e.g., the "apache"-module for apache installation, the "webmin" module for webmin installation).
Ubuntu server configuration:
- Box: [url removed, login to view]
- Add user "project" with password "project" (should be able to log-in, home directory: /home/project)
- Install samba, create a share for /home/project and add account with "sudo smbpasswd -a project" (password as above)
- Install and run webmin (default port 10000 is fine)
- Install apache2 with mod_wsgi, enable mod_wsgi
- Install python, python-virtualenv, python-setuptools
- Install mongodb
- Install [url removed, login to view] and make sure that /home is regularly backuped to /var/backups (you can use backup2l's default settings)
As deliverable, I expect a zip archive that contain the Vagrant file and the puppet manifests as well as puppet modules if required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online