Postfix Relay and Rotation
This project was awarded to waqassaba for $225 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want to use Interspire and a relay server, to do that I would like to:
- SERVER 1 (Dedicated Server with Interspire) I want to point it to the local smtp server (postfix), I need to setup the main postfix server to use SERVER 2 as the relay host.
- SERVER 2 (VPS /27), I would like to setup postfix server to relay from SERVER 1, I need to rewrite the headers to remove the main server (SERVER 1) before sending any email*
- I need to rotate the IPS I think by using postfix with multiple interfaces/ips for outgoing smtp connections will work, I have instruction in how to do this step too...
I need step by step instruction in how to do it, I want to do it by myself after...
- Would be good if you know how to add extra smtp fields on Interspire for the rotation (url/login/pw)
*I want to modify Interspire footprints on the tracking code and unsubscribe link, if you know how to do that that will be a plus!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online