USB Bandwidth Optimizer for VOIP calls in Blocked Countries - open to bidding
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $564 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Explanation of scenario:
1. server A ( asterisk server, with static IP) receiving VoIP calls , with sip protocol, using G711,G729 and/or G723.1 codec and sending calls to Server B
2. Server B ( Asterisk server with PRIVATE NETWORK IP), receiving calls from server A and sending to gateways (quintum gateway for example) or E1 cards
3. Number of Server B can be unlimited
4. Number of Gateways/E1 cards per server B can be unlimited
5. For server B installation need easy to use ISO image that could be booted from USB flash drive, and those USB flash drive will be delivered to our Server B type client (ther termination provider)
6. For server B need portion of asterisk web gui for adding gateways..prefix or so, viewing active calls, billing cdr,etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online