Generate a Self-Signed Extended Validation Certificate (Green SSL Certificate)
This project was awarded to edussooriya for $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
If you’re interested in this job, you’re required a quotation for a method to create a self-signed extended validation certificate that displays a green address bar across all modern browsers.
I have an intranet site, and I want all the computers that access it to show the green address bar, like in other websites with extended validation SSL certificates.
Here are the technical requirements:
• The certificate must be self-signed. This means that no other internet authority must be used or consulted in verifying this certificate, and that no internet access should be required to obtain the desired green address bar effect.
• Clear step by step instructions with screenshots on how to generate the required certificate files and how to install them on Apache using OpenSSL running under Linux.
• Clear step by step instructions with screenshots on how to configure the following browsers in the Windows platform to support the self-signed certificate:
o Internet Explorer 7.0 and superior
o Firefox 3.0 and superior
o Safari 4 and superior
o Opera 9.5 and superior
o Google Chrome
• An easy to use shell script to generate certificates for other domains as needed.
The method will be tested before the payment is released
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online