PowerMTA/Linux expert / Server admin needed
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $533 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We are looking for a PowerMTA/Linux expert to help setup many servers for mass mailing using Interspire in conjunction with PowerMTAs. We are in need of a setup that supports sending 2 million+ emails per day.
Excellent knowledge of Linux, SQL, SMTP, DNS, PowerMTA, Interspire
1. Install Interspire (email marketing software) and set it up with instances of PowerMTA
2. Config MTAs with DKIM, SPF, DMARC
3. Setup a feedback loop processor
4. Setup sending limits per IP/domain
5. A multithreading system to increase sending ratio
6. Process MTA/sending logs into a database format to be able to distinguish, opens, clicks, unsubscribes, bounces, etc.
Note: You need to have copies of both Interspire and PowerMTA to use for this project
Your bid will represent 20 hours of work for the first week. Please give a time estimate for each duty. If this turns out to be a good fit there will be regular work setting up and maintaining more servers.
This position begins immediately. If you are unable to do all of the duties listed above let us know which ones you have expertise on.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online