Postfix part 3
This project was awarded to b4rni for $166 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. Implement grey listing, ex: [url removed, login to view]
2. Allow importing of salted sha-512 hashed passwords for email user accounts
Ex. below are 2 different salted hashes for asdfasdf
(Bonus points if you can also allow for salted md5 hashes)
3. Create a shell script to change a user's password using doveadm pw -ppassword -s digest-ssha512, and have it automatically update /etc/dovecot/users
(the script can run as root, I'll add security measures later so end users can do it)
4. Add a change password plugin to squirrel or roundcube (if one exists)
5. Create a howto for 1-4 so it can be replicated on another sandbox
6. Create a Troubleshooting guide for tech support reps, with steps to troubleshoot and fix common problems which may arise, include commands like mailq,
location of the postfix mail log, etc.
7. Create an upgrade guide for upgrading postfix (without overwriting needed config files) and related packages, for example if a security exploit is found and an update is required
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online