Creative design freelancer
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1116 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for designers and creative professionals to help with producing a product identity kit as well as other collaterals.
We are preparing to launch a financial e-newsletter into a domestic market. After internal discussions, the "personality" of this new product encompasses the following attributes:
2. Thought provoking
3. Simple, yet sophisticated
4. Different/unique from mass media outlets (e.g. Bloomberg, MSNBC, CNBC etc.)
-- More personalised and engaging.
Our target audience display the following attributes:
1. are PMEBs (Professionals, managers, executives, businessmen)
2. trades relatively frequently on the stock market (at least fortnightly)
3. late 20s to their early 50s
4. investment savvy and technologically up-to-date
5. sophisticated and time constrained
We also envision the e-newsletter to feel:
2. Clearly like a financial periodical
The financial e-newsletter will be sent to users through their emails and have links to external pages. We envision the product launch in early 2013 with a secondary beta test to be carried out in December 2012.
We have just completed an initial Alpha test of a mock up and landing [url removed, login to view] are in the process of collating feedback from a handful of alpha testers. The results and material of this mock up test will be provided to the freelancer after an express of interest in the job.
The kit should contain the following components/collaterals:
1. A general creative direction
2. Colour theme/fonts
3. Guidelines of use
4. Corporate logo (Mixture of graphic and text or either)
5. Business card
6. A landing page
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online