Magento CE v184.108.40.206 issues to fix
This project was awarded to CoVaLiDiTy for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking for someone really proficient in Magento to fix the following issues:
- Brand page currently not showing the pages related to the brands (this is an AITOC Shop by brand module)
- Add to cart adding item to the cart, but not showing the full landing page (I can see the menu, but I should land on either the basket or the homepage which is not the case currently & has to be fixed)
- CAPTCHA not showing on customers reviews. Need to be fixed
- LANOT Sticker extension to be removed. Take care, when trying to do that, it crashes the site
- Adding a text area on the main page, below what is currently shown on the homepage
- Theme switcher to be removed from the Admin
- Searchautocomplete contribution not working anymore on v220.127.116.11 that has to work, including showing pictures + Price. Of course, results have to appear in the front of the website design. When it still use to work, it appeared behind teh newsletter register box. Needs to be fixed.
- iphone theme pro already installed, but can't be configured & need to work (already setup in the backend to work, but don't why it's not showing on a android or iphone for instance
- expeditor inet contribution export function not working. Has to be fixed.
- AHEADWORKS EXTENSIONS Automatic Related Products to be properly removed
- MAGESTORE EXTENSION contributions "iphone theme standard" & "previous Next" have to be removed.
- Payment ways (mode de paiement in french) is not working anymore. Has to be fixed
- CRON Jobs have to work on a daily basis for at least (log_URL, Log_URL_info, Log_visitor, Log_visitor_info, promotions, google sitemap, currency rates update & all other basic processes...)
Note that each time I request an extension to be removed, it has to be removed not only from the code, without destroying any core files, but also from the MySQL database. Of course, it has not to create other issues on the site or you'll be in charge to fix them until everything works properly.
Finally, I need not to lose any customer / sales data during this work.
Thanks in advance for your bids,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online