Magento site work
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $302 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have recently been building a new website for my business based on Magento. I am not particularly computer skilled, but I have done 90% of it myself. I now need a Magento expert to deal with the following last few issues and to provide ongoing support as and when there is a problem. I may also look for future support making the site load more quickly and general SEO work.
Can you please bid to complete the following tasks:
1. If you go to a "configurable product" (i.e. one with color or other options) and then click on the color in the drop down box the correct product picture is automatically brought up. We had to add an extension to do this (Simple Configurable Products). This is working fine, but it does cause a slight issue in that the type of "zoom" when you hover over the product picture changes - from that used by the theme to a more awkward Magento standard zoom.
For example: [url removed, login to view]
I asked the theme developer about this. He said…
We do not support 3rd party extensions. You need to check this extension templates - it use default magento zoom - and update it according to theme zoom Our templates for zoom is located in app\design\frontend\default\shopper\template\queldorei\ - cloudzoom and lightbox
2. When a configurable product has two options (eg color and size) the picture loads incorrectly when the options are selected. Refreshing the page fixes the problem.
3. We've added an extension that means people have to login before they can see prices. If they are a new user they need to "sign up" and they then have to wait for me to approve them as new user before they can log in (and therefore see prices). At the moment the only information that the "sign up" requires is First Name, Last Name, email and password. I'd like for them to also leave a company name and have an optional field for a telephone number.
4. At the moment, before someone logs in the message telling them to login is red. I would like to change the color to #ad2f18
Please note that I am using a theme from Themeforest and a number of extensions. There have been a few conflicts between these, but the site is currently stable - I want it to stay that way!
I will only consider bids form people who show they have ready the above - not generic responses! You may need to log in to the site to be able to observe the problems. If you would like log in details, then send me a message.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online