APAC region Industry Innovation Analysis
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $9 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
• Locate and daily/weekly scan the relevant electronic news sources for the latest small-size innovators (start-ups, SMB’s and research facilities) in your relevant industry category and region (further guidance re the type of requested innovations will be provided);
• Collect, store and provide a comprehensive overview of the selected companies and their contact data as well a short rationale re your selection of the innovating company (report format will be provided);
• Have the ability to compound in-depth industry innovation overviews (this may become valid in the short term future);
• It is highly preferably that you have access to existing networks of innovative start-ups, SMB’s and research institutes in the APAC region;
• Theoretical background (MSc/BSc) and/or extensive experience in at least one industry in your chosen industry category;
• Strong knowledge of - and immediate access to – relevant news sources, media networks, blogs etc. in the relevant industry vertical and region;
1. Communication & Electronics, includes Internet, New media, Mobile app’s, HW, Entertainment, Internet of Everything, etc.)
2. Computing & Information, includes Enterprise software & services, security, data, E-commerce (business / retail) applications, etc.
3. Consumer goods, includes clothing, furniture, home products, cosmetics, etc. with a focus on Technology, Design, Business Process and/or Sustainable Technology;
Selected Regions (proficiency in at least one local language is mandatory)
• India, Pakistan, Bangladesh;
• South Korea, Japan;
• Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam;
• China, Taiwan, Singapore
To be eligible for this project, you need to select a relevant industry category and geographical region.
As part of the final selection, candidate freelancers will be asked to provide 5 relevant, recent innovators from their industry category & region. You will not be reimbursed for this selection.
- the calculated time to find a relevant innovator has been set at an average 30mins. With a fee of $5 per accepted innovator, this equals an hourly fee of $10;
- to enable us to accept your selected innovators, you will be asked to always first provide a short description with anonymous innovator information (i.e. without company name or other traceable company data);
- We expect that you track and select approx. 6-15 innovators per week, depending on your industry category and region;
Estimated duration is 4-8 hours per week during November / December. Potentially expanding, potentially on-going;
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online