Market research - tech industry in emerging markets
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I have a time management software product that think would be a big seller for the larger web coding shops in emerging markets (India, China, Bangladesh, Turkey etc.). My problem is I don't know much about this industry. I'm looking for someone to put together a brief market report for me. It should include the following:
- What are considered the best emerging markets for coding firms (and how is that determined)?
- What is the average size of the top 5-10 firms and who are they?
- If available online, what is the CEOs name and contact info?
- What are their coding specialties?
- What is their primary business? (e.g web coding for hire by project, subcontracting full-time to another firm, etc.)
- Do they bill for time or project? If hourly, how much per hour on average? I'd like to be able to show how much using our software could save them in a week.
- If we staggered a rollout, which 1-2 markets do you recommend and why? (e.g. better funded, better technologically sophisticated, etc.)
This first report doesn't have to be long. Just enough for me to assess whether it's a worthwhile market to chase. If this is something you can help with, let me know. And, please share with me your qualifications for this project.
Thanks for reading. I look forward to your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online