Marketing a small business
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $301 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I need a marketing strategy for my business ([url removed, login to view]). The site is up but no marketing has been done so you can go for your life.
Initially the focus is Australia, but will hopefully quickly and smoothly progress to overseas countries. The site indicates my target market.
I need someone who has experience in marketing a small business, knowledge of the writing/editing industry and someone who is creative. I don't want a run of the mill strategy. I want something fun, a bit different.
Depending on the success of your work, for continuity, I would like to work together for future marketing.
- Create and manage a multi-channel brand and communication strategy utilising online and direct marketing techniques
- Conceptualize unique marketing programs to increase brand awareness and increase customer acquisition
- Develop messaging for all audiences to accurately convey our core brand identity
- As time develops, create press releases, marketing collateral, reports, advertisements and other marketing-related material.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
If you could outline your experience and if you have samples of previous work you have done, please send that through. Please do not get in contact if you don't have a good command of the English language - sorry, it is a prerequisite, for now anyway! Have a look at the website and then provide a response accordingly. Thank you :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online