Support Structure Design - repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £201 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
1. Construct a moment distribution table and determine the moments at the joints to an
acceptable level of accuracy.
2. Draw a suitably annotated final bending moment diagram and show all the associated
3. Using elastic beam theory and an appropriate factor of safety, specify possible serial
sizes for the structural sections to be used for beams AB, BC and CD. Support your
answer with calculations and justify the decisions that you make.
4. Submit a professionally written technical report; 10 pages maximum.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online