Academic writing for a Teaching Plan to respond to an educational need in Nursing (Finish on or before 3 March 2013)
This project was awarded to sdk2788 for $130 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project is in the domain of NURSING, and LEADERSHIP.
THIS PROJECT HAS 2 PARTS:
PART 1 - Learning needs analysis (500 words)
PART 2 - Development of a teaching plan (1500 words, plus 500 words Summary Teaching Plan)
PART 1 - Learning needs analysis (500 words):
Identify a learning need in clinical workplace that would be addressed through clinical teaching. Include the following in our answer:
1. How was the learning need identified?
2. Why is this significant and to whom? Identify the person (s) or group (s) affected by this need?
PS: You must identify a learning need for nursing staff ONLY, NOT patients!
PART 2 - Development of a teaching plan to address the learning need identified in Part 1 (1500 words plus a summary teaching plan 500 words)
This part requires you to write a submission describing and justifying your choice of a particular teaching or learning strategy and to complete a teaching plan to respond to the learning need identified above. In the submission, you should address the following:
1. Target group, context of practice and content to be covered. Justify this with reference to your learning needs analysis. (Part 1 ).
2. Teaching method: Describe the process/procedure/learning strategies that you will use to facilitate learning. Justify your choice of method and discuss the major advantages and disadvantages of this type of teaching method for ADULT LEARNERS in the clinical environment.
3. Assessment methods: Describe how you will assess if learning has occurred. Justify your choice of assessment method (s) with reference to published literature.
4. Perceived challenges in implementing the teaching plan. Describe any challenges you anticipate might occur and suggest strategies to overcome these.
Complete a summary of your teaching plan (500 words) in table form using the following headings:
- Subject / Topic name and brief description
- Target group
- Duration of learning objectives
- Main content points
- Teaching method and procedures / activities
- Resources and materials required
- Assessment method (s)
- Evaluation strategy
1) To be finished on or before 3 March 2013
2) In English Only
3) Please refer to the attached files for details
4) Budget: within $100 USD
5) Freelancer with nursing or medical background and academic writing experience is preferred
6) No plagiarism allowed
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online