Warehouse Pallet and Location Management Tool (3rd Party Warehousing)
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £366 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10-£500 GBP
Looking to either develop the Microsoft Inventory package for use as a 3rd Party Warehouse or create a MS access database for controlling our storage customers stock.
We store many pallets for many different customers and dont really have much more than spreadsheets controlling the stocks.
The main part of the system will be:
Logging and creating warehouse locations (with location types [pallet, floor, shelf], location heights [[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]]
Book pallets in, send pallets out.
Be able to query locations to find suitable locations for given pallets
Record where the pallets are put (manual worker moves pallet then system is updated)
Recording pallet movements (internally)(manual worker moves pallet then system is updated)
Being able to query how many full / empty locations we have
Transaction logs for all movements
Possibly use barcodes for pallets and locations (now or in the near future)
Then it would be good to produce weekly reports for the accounts function to invoice from.
Currently we use spreadsheets to record customers pallets in and out (each customer has a different price for items in the matrix].
• Customers have a pallet or shelf rate per week [example: £[url removed, login to view] per pallet per week or part thereof]
• They have a rate for pallets in and pallets out £[url removed, login to view] in, £[url removed, login to view] out for example
• There are charges for things like containers arriving and us decanting them
• Opportunity to charge for other items such as warehouse time [hourly rate]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online