Develop Android Application And Migrate to Blackberry Z10
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1039 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have developped a golf application that runs on iOS and also as a web app. We would like to take this app and develop it in Android native so that we can repackage it for Blackberry Z10.
The development must be done within 2 weeks. The implementation to the google play store and to the blackberry app world can be done in the next following 2 weeks. Please look at web application as the exact same functionnality needs to be replicated. All the backend is already developped and working. All visual assets are done as well.
You can try the application by going at: [url removed, login to view] Use the following information:
- Tournament #: 12345
- Password: golf
- Foursome #: 10
You'll then the player's name screen. Select your name (you can modify your name here) by clicking the flag, modify your foursome name and then you'll get in the app. From there you can:
1. Update the score (the values for par and hcp come from a web service). If you score under the par, the par or over the text gets a different color.
2. Clicking on leaderboard brings you to the leaderboard. The information from the leaderboard is received from a webservice. Click my scoresheet to go back to the scoresheet.
3. You can click on the camera/chat icon to get to the chat section. You need to be able to take a picture and send chat message. Clicking a picture brings you to the picture gallery.
4. The trophy brings you to a stat section, the stats come from a web service. You can click individual stats.
5. The last icon from the menu enables you to manage the settings.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online