ANDROID WEBVIEW PROJECT
This project was awarded to anthonioez for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Create a Webview native app (version 2.2 to current) that will load a particular URL (already created). All navigation, content and function is provided by the HTML/PHP/CSS. Web files that the app will load make use of HTML5 geolocation. The following will have to be added to webview settings:
2. Disable user pinch and zoom
3. Set as portrait only (no rotation)
4. Geolocation enabled (no prompt) inc access fine location
5. Scrollbars outside layout
6. Keep all links within the webview (not opening in Android Browser)
7. Ensure that telephone and email links (HTML/CSS) will work as in a browser, that is initiate telephone or email response from Android
8. Override the Android '404-Page not found' screen with a custom text message
9. Add custom icons to project (will provide sized and ready to go)
The app should be prepared and complete (apk compiled) and ready for upload to Google Play. I need the APK, keystore and password, and source code.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online