Android Final year project
This project was successfully completed by kantisuthar for $100 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$150 USD
Completed In3 days
its an Android Based Application using the GPS technology to locate desired locations. Google Maps API to overlay points of interest and use the available Location Based Services on our handset to show your position relative to the Point of Interest locations available. Using this Application we can locate the nearest desired location ie Hospitals, Restaurants and Shopping malls. This will give us details of the desired location that is Distance in Kilometers, Perfect Address and Picture of the desired location to find. This Application is based on the latest GPS technology which will show your own location and the nearest location you are searching for.
This Application consists of GPS based Reminder, which gives you the to do list in that Specific location. You just need to put an alarm on the specific location. When you enter the location it will notify you with an Alarm that there is some to do here.
The Application have weather forecasting module which tells u the weather for desired city.
Main Modules are the Following.
• Locate nearest Hospitals, Restaurants, Malls and Universities within 10 Miles of Radius you are standing. View all details for the desired location like Address, Contact Numbers etc.
GPS Location Reminder
• Customized Reminder Feature allows you to point and Set GPS based Alarm or to do Things that will notify you when you enter a specific Area & will give you a List of things to do in the Certain Area.
Weather Forecasting Services
• Weather Forecasting services will let you know the weather for desired City or Place.
• The Application will be battery optimized
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online