Android Game - Single Player Texas HoldEm Poker
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €1836 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
Project is about delivering of android application which to be single player Texas HoldEm Poker. Single player means the game should not connect to any casino or peer network but should include some computer AI which to play on behalf of the opponents on the table.
We will provide all the needed graphics but we need you to specify the extension, the dimension and format of everything you want. Also we can be in communication in regards to how the layout and design to be aligned.
The application should be Android code – do not bid if your plan is to embed an HTML5 online url within an Android webview. It should be Android NATIVE as much as possible – we will not accept if you embed a game built on php or hmtl5 web-site into android webview. If you plan to use for example Unity or game libraries available out there such as Cocos, libgdx, etc please write to us while bidding to be fully aware.
Also it is acceptable if you already have an already completed android texas holdem game – in this case kindly point us to .apk file to download and review and share how it was developed (i.e. did you use game libraries, etc).
Some aspects of the game the way we see it:
- Player should be able to choose size of table (i.e. choose number of computer opponents) – for example play against 1, 3 or 5 opponents (this means table with 2, 4 or 6 players of whom one is the user and the remaining are controlled by AI)
- Player can create a profile and starts with certain play money balance – the play money would go up and down depending on his performance in the game (it is a poker game after all)
- In addition the player profile would also show statistics of total poker games completed and how many were won or lost, as well as some other useful statistics such as highest one time win, highest one-time loss, etc.
- When the user is lucky to get certain high card or rare card combination then a popup image to appear (this would be something like “well done” image to congratulate the player which can easily be dismissed)
- There should be several table back-grounds which to be unlockable over-time (kind of reward system – player completes X number of games and unlocks table back-ground 2, player completes Y number of games and unlocks back-ground 3, etc.
- On Main menu there should be sections with Help which of course to display the rules and the card ranking
- The game would be released for free so somewhere in there should be room for a banner – so when developing please consider that an Admob banner would also be in there
- It is okay if you develop on top of open-source available for example in github but you will need to declare this to us so that we provide relevant credits
- Also we would include your developers name in the game credits but the license and author rights must be fully owned by us after you complete the project – we don’t want to end in a situation where you develop this for us and then one week later a slightly modified cloned version is also released by you
- The game code should include many comments in English (the more comments the better!) because our own developers may do modifications or additions to the source especially when it comes to minor changes to design or adjustments required for monetization purposes
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online