This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $578 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Need to build prototype for a simple android game. The game will have three screens
Screen 1 - slot machine which the player can spin to receive a card. There will 10 types of cards and the probability of receiving a certain card will vary (tunable - some cards will be harder to get than others). Each card also has a number of points associated with it (tunable) - sum of all earned cards will be a user's total score (see screen 3). After the wheel finishes, the card won is flashed on the screen. If user already has won that card before, a message indicating that is flashed instead of the card.
Screen 2 - A grid showing cards the user has already earned and empty slots for other cards
Screen 3 - Leaderboard showing friend's score (if friends are playing the game)
- Every time a user gets a duplicate card, they cannot spin again for a certain time period (tunable)
- User needs to connect with facebook when app launches
- User, scores, friends, etc. should be tracked in the backend
- Buttons, texts, slot machine, etc. design should be slick
- Need a 7 day turnaround as the prototype is due for another deliverable
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online