Android Payment App connecting to Drupal Website
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1950 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
- Use Drupal services to create an account on a drupal website
- part of the sign-up process will be that the user will enter their ID number and their account number with the company, and this data needs to be verified with the company's systems to check if the account number is correct. This will be done using the company's API
- Once the user has created their profile, they will have the options to edit their profile, log out and log back in, and make a payment.
- when they want to make a payment, they will enter their payment details (credit card info, name, etc, and select the amount from a drop-down list. This will be done through a very specific South African Payment Gateway (Not Paypal, etc). You will be provided the API documentation if your bid is successful
- The drupal website is being built right now, and you will be given admin access to allow you to setup the Drupal Services module as required.
- You will be provided with photoshop files of the visual front end, as well as a storyboard showing the different screens required in the app.
- You will be required to supply the source code of the app to us, as well as specify the coding environment you use to write the app (for example, Xcode is used to create an iOS app, you will be required to send us the app file, as well as the Xcode project file)
- We will submit the apps to the various online shops on our side.
- VERY IMPORTANT - THE DEADLINE FOR THIS APP IS DUE TO BE COMPLETED ON THE 27 MAY 2013.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online