Android Sensor Information Capturing App
This project was successfully completed by kakoappa for $275 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
This is a prototype application that I would like to first do some basic features in this phase.
In short: This is an Android application that will send the users sensor data to a AWS database.
1. This app will install on an Android phone
2. User then logs in via Google (or enter their email / password to create account),
3. The app detect what sensors are on the device
4. A list is shown and the user can select what sensors they want to enable
5. The user select the frequency that the sensor data will be captured.
6. Another page can be selected in the menu called "Demographics". On this page a person can enter their Age and Sex.
The app then will send the sensor data (all parameters available) to an AWS NOSQL database. (The demographic info can be stored in the relational AWS database.
The above app specifications.
No pretty graphics are needed.
You will be required to set-up the basic database in AWS.
All source code is to be thoroughly commented.
The only phone this is required to work on is an Galaxy S4. Note though it should still automatically detect which sensors are available.
The final product I expect an app, that I can select the sensors and frequency, then be able to look in the DB to pull out the data that is being sent over.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online