This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $560 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Its a mobile solution for fast food delivery in a city using the maps technology in cellphones.
The logic of the applications is the following:
1. the application tries to retrieve the location from the device, after that the user validates the address or edits it.
2. the next screen shows the restaurants that are close by to order, it shows them in order of proximity.
3. when the restaurant is picked the menu shows up. deploying a picture of the meals, prices and description
4 the client picks which things he wants to order and adds them to a shopping cart.
5. once all the food is ready and in the cart he can check out deciding which type of payment and an email is send with the detailed order and expected delivery time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online