Existing Android App upgrade
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $329 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $120 USD
Modification and revision to an existing Android App
1. Sermon Contents - must be changed into webview so user can pinch contents.
2. News and Announcements contents - must be changed into webview so user can pinch contents.
3. List/Views- Image/Icon before text on every item
4. Add Videos section - will have the list of videos available and will play video upon selection. On the Videos section, upon click of an item on the list, it should play the video. Video will be from an external link. No downloading of video.
5. Application should store and download only the latest 30 days of data (Sermon, News/Announcement, Video, Service Schedules) in the phone’s cached/database.
6. Application should load the data of (Sermon, News/Announcement, Video, Service Schedules) locally or in the phone’s database. No direct loading of data from the API. API should be called only to download.
7. All lists should view the corresponding icon (thumbnail) of every item on the list. (icon will be provided)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online