Mobile application for android and IOS
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹59261 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹1500-₹12500 INR
Below are the main scope of things for the app usage on both iOS and Android (FREE APP) users.
• Ability for the App to have Push Notifications on the News, Videos & E-Magazine for users (with options to turn it off under settings).
• It will also be great if we can track on how many users have downloaded the Apps
• It will have three categories News Headlines (include photo gallery option for each news article), Videos and E-Magazines (See [url removed, login to view])
• All Content Management – News Headlines, Videos and E-Magazines will be uploaded by APGG.
• Where possible users will view everything within the app.
• It will show thumbnail and header for each News
• Swipe left to see more News headlines
• On selecting a particular news article – It will go to another page (See [url removed, login to view])
• Option to have thumbnail of a photo or video – related to the News article
• Viewing video from 'tapping' thumbnail here will open a page with Disclaimer before continue to view video. (See [url removed, login to view])
• Text on right – Ability to scroll up to view more paragraphs (See [url removed, login to view])
• Photo Gallery – Ability to swipe left for more view of the thumbnails. 'Tap' on thumbnail to en-large. On the en-large image page will have the slideshow as well. (See [url removed, login to view])
- The photo for gallery need to be compressed upon uploading similar to Facebook system. Allow us to crop the image at a desired preset 'crop area' on the Admin panel
- Allow the image on the each News to be cropped accordingly to a preset "crop area' on the admin panel.
- Ability to assign photo gallery on the required articles. If an article have one photo to place – a photo gallery is not needed thus a Photo Gallery will not appear.
- An arrow or triangle appears over the en-larged image (on left and right) for a about 5 seconds. This is to give notice for users that they can slide next and back for images.
• It will show thumbnail and header (from video source) for each video
• Swipe left to see more view more thumbnails
• Video source will be from sources like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
• 'Tap' video thumbnail – will go to another page (see [url removed, login to view])
• A bigger thumbnail of the selected video will be shown with a disclaimer if video source that is not from APGG Youtube Channel.
- If source from APGG Youtube Channel disclaimer is not needed.
- Ability to SHARE the video link on users Social Media.
• Ability to change/add magazine covers.
• Ability to embed e-zine link on each cover. [url removed, login to view]
• E-zines are powered by [url removed, login to view]
• 'Tap' each cover to view e-zine.
• Open the e-zines 'within the app'.
There will be an 'artwork cover' upon opening the app. but those minor details that will be sorted upon the confirmation of the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online