Push Notifications for Android
This project was awarded to AAPBD for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
[url removed, login to view]
The requirement is quite simple. We have an Android App that loads our mobile site as a web view. Simply download the app from Google Play and in parallel go to [url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view] from your mobile browser. You will see the exact same thing. Once as a "Native" android app, which is actually a web view wrapper, and once a JQuery mobile site.
- We need to add Appoxee push notifications to our Android app. [url removed, login to view]
- Change the top bar to a native bar so users can open appoxee inbox.
- The native bar will consists of a Home button at the left, a title and an Envelope icon on the right opening Appoxee inbox.
- The app should load a new URL where the toolbar had been removed. [url removed, login to view]
- We've already configure a new project in Google Developer Console and enabled Google Cloud Messaging.
- In addition, we want to change the app icon and the app splash page image.
We need to see the whole process working in production before we make any payment.
Please apply only if you have experience integrating xtify or Urban Airship
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online