Screenshot based Samsung Galaxy S4 user guide.
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $408 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need writers who own a Samsung Galaxy S4 to take screenshots on the phone and write on how to operate it.
I require most areas of the phone usage to be covered e.g. how to bring down the notification bar...how to use the camera...recommended apps to improve the user's experience of the phone.
I will be assigned detailed content outlines to write about, and each writer will be assigned about 20-30 pages, topic of coverage to vary.
Format of the work will be in basic Word doc (97-2003) .doc format. Simple formatting.
- **Screenshots will be used extensively, with minimum wording (about 100 per A4 page)**
- There will be no aligning of screenshots, only inline formatting will be used.
- No tables to be used to align content
- Screenshots will have to be highlighted using arrows / boxes (color to be designated), and remain editable in work output.
- Work is to be published as an eBook, so page no. is not required
***I will not tolerate people who post official manuals disguised as their own work. It reflects cheaply on themselves and poor quality of the work they will be producing. If you are as such, please don't bother posting.***
Attached is example of what is required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online