Taxi dispatch Android application
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $18 CAD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 CAD / hour
We need a dispatching application for taxi driver, currently for Android devices.
1. Standard registration and login features, plus password reset via email
2. Driver can register car - model, color, plate number
3. Show list of comming orders (A-B destination, price and scheduled time).
4. New order must be show with details and on full or half screen about 5 second with sound notification.
5. Select order, selected order must located in bottom side of screen.
6. Wait confirmation from call center, then after confirmation display full info about order on full screen. (Disable receiving orders while current order in progress).
7. Close order.
8. Show map with taxi driver current destination and send this location to the server every 1 min.
9. Every driver should have admin panel to see his fares.
10. When arrived, the cab driver will push a button that he arrived at the customer and the system will send an sms to the customer that the car arrived.
11. Make a WCF mock service for test app.
12. Design must be like taxi caller application.
Only bid if you have previous experience on secure android application development.
I do not want to waste my time on making you understand about WCF communication, security implementation and etc.,
so kindly don't waste your bid and my time, only serious bidders apply for this job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online