VPN Client for Android
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1305 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We have vpn servers openvpn+pptp configured and live.
We need anroid vpn clients. to make an Android VPN client for our VPN users to replace the default Android system settings UI. It shall be an app that provides a one click to connect to our VPN server. All network traffic is then routed through the app and the VPN tunnel.
1. App must not be dependent on another app or require any other app to be installed.
2. App must use OpenVPN protocol and work on Android 4.x.
3. When app runs, it sends unique ID of device to API we provide. API will provide list of VPN locations and status, if location is "Demo" or "Pro".
4. App will display the list of locations with the country flag next to each location.
5. User can select any location to connect. If user selects "Pro" location, app alerts user they must upgrade to "Pro" account. App will call the API again to get OpenVPN connection info, and apply VPN connection in device.
6. App will show user's IP address and location near top area of app.
7. User can disconnect from VPN location.
8. User can "Sign in" to Pro account, which saves E-mail and password in device, and sends to API if email/pass exists.
9. If user is not signed in to Pro account, there is option to Upgrade to Pro and make a payment.
if you want bid , please make sure you did similar project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online