BlackBerry PushWoosh Application
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a HTML5/JQueryMobile application already developed. All I need you to do is to write a native blackberry application that will:
1. Show a short splash screen and open the HTML5 application in a web view.
2. Register the app with pushwoosh
3. Allow push messages to be sent to the app via push woosh.
That's basically all.
1. When a push notification is received the phone must make a sound and add a notification icon on the main menu (the red star) similar to Facebook and other apps when there are updates.
2. The notification must come through even if the app is closed.
3. This must work on BB OS 6+
Full source code required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online