Complete existing Blackberry Application - Good pay for 2 days of onsite / remote consulting
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $424 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$270 - $450 USD
I have a partially written Blackberry Application.
The developer is bed ridden right now and we have a release in a couple of days.
The iPhone and Android versions of the application have already been coded and deployed.
It is a relatively simple app with 7 GET APIs and 2 POST APIs.
The application shows the details about a series of events.
Here is the detailed functionality:-
1. Splash Screen (already coded)
2. Home Screen (already coded)
3. Registration (already coded)
4. QR Code scanner (already coded for OS 6,7 | Not coded for OS5)
5. There are a bunch of static pages that are already coded
6. List Documents (Already done)
-- Mail a Document (Already done)
Here is the stuff that needs to be done:-
1. Show Profile (Should show the user's 1. Name, 2. Pphoto, 3. Company name, 4. List of documents that have been mailed to him, 5. List of Events this user has registered for. API available to get this data).
2. Edit Profile
3. Share on Social Network (API will give the text content. We need to share it on FB and Twitter)
4. List Events
5. Show event Details (small static content available via API.)
-- Register for an Event. (a POST request, sends the user ID to the server)
-- Add event to calendar (should add the event to the default Blackberry calendar. Low priority)
6. Show photos of a past event (a GET request, you'll get an array of photo URLs that would need to be displayed. A ready made library should be used to display this.)
7. Push Notifications - Server side coding is already done.
8. An Image which shows the layout of the image. If you click on a defined portion of the image, it would display the details about that area.
I don't miss deadlines and hence asking for your support.
I'll be happy to pay you 20k INR for 2 days if you are able to finish this work for OS 5,6 and 7 for 1 resolution (320x240) in 2 days.
I'll give you one more developer fulltime and a designer fulltime to assist you. This guy also understands Blackberry and has coded 2-3 apps.
We would have coded some of the above mentioned features by the time you apply.
If this sounds like something you can pull off, please revert back ASAP. Decision will be taken on the basis of the following criteria:-
1. Your portfolio
2. A quick interview
3. Your confidence in being able to do this work in the required time.
A link to the Android app will be shared with you and once shortlisted for interview, the code of the existing Blackberry app will also be shared.
You will be informed about the status within 2 hours of the interview.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online