This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8-$15 USD / hour
Before I explain I would like you to visit [url removed, login to view]
This is called a bed head unit. It is composed of medical gas outlets (look at the left hand side) and also electrical receptacles (right hand side). The medical gas outlets and electrical receptacles come in different standards based on the countries hospital it is being installed in. These bed head units are fully customizable on on the length of the unit to the different configurations of the gas and electrical receptacles.
- I would like to develop an app which first asks the user the length of the unit and there are 3 standard sizes.
- Then the user will be asked if they want a unit with integrated light on top and bottom or not.
- Then the user will be shown the different standards of gas outlets (British style, German style, US style, etc). Each of these gas outlets come in different types as well such as Oxygen, Medical Air, Vacuum, Nitrogen so the user has to be asked that question as well. The user will also be asked the number of outlets on the unit. Some kind of logic needs to be determined so a smaller unit can only have a certain amount of gas outlets since the outlets need to be a certain distance apart
- The user will be asked about the electrical receptacles very much like how the gas outlet (based on the type of electrical receptacles and the number)
Once all these things are completed it show the finished unit and the user should be able to see a list of items they have selected.
I've also attached pictures of the unit just to show some of the different configurations it comes in.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online