Market/Online Research about App and Business model
This project was successfully completed by alwayswrite01 for $10 USD / hour in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Completed In15 days
i need different information about a company, its mobile/web app and the business modell behind it. The company is shopkick ([url removed, login to view])
They have an mobile app with which you can earn rewards by e.g. simply walk into the store or by scanning items in the retails store. What i need is the following:
- Detailed information about the business modell. What do they exactly do. All features of the app and the process. How do they earn money? What are the revenue streams?
- How do users redeem points they earned? By simply walk into the store and showing an app screen? What are the ways they can exchange points (kicks) for physical goods
- Is the technology patented? What information can you find regarding international patents?
- If possible screenshots of every mobile app screen (iOS)
- Merchants seems to have a backend. If possible and legal screenshots of every backend screen
- Are there any international copy cats / clones?
- How do they provide value to merchants? I need numbers, e.g. that they helped to widen revenue for retail stores, etc.
Every of the above requirements and research must be well documented with have the source where you found them.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online