Symbian Mobile Dialer Development
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2632 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking to develop a fully featured Symbian soft phone dialer with build-in mini-SIP tunneling capability.
We need full source code of the whole project. Solutions from reliable and proven contractors in similar projects will be given priority. We are not interested in new/experimental projects.
We are looking for the following features and functionalities.
· Major symbian OS platforms must be supported. That means it must run well in major Symbian mobile phones in the market.
· The overall installer size has to be below 250 KB.
· The dialer must support SIP platform completely and has to be compatible with major SIP softswitches.
· It must have mini-SIP tunnel to bypass VOIP blockage. It must work from behind the NAT or from private IP.
· It must have dial, redial, receive, hangup, call hold, mute, transfer, conference, speaker phone, volume control features.
· It must have user friendly graphical interface.
· Call status detector on the screen including call timer.
· It should have a separate contact book with search feature. But it should be able to dial the contacts saved in standard contact book of the phone.
· Call history including all, recent, dialed, miss calls should be there.
· It must work with EDGE/GPRS, 3G and WiFi internet.
· It should have the ability to generate DTMF.
· Voice quality management including silence detection and packet loss management.
· Multilingual support.
· It must support g729, g723.1, AMR and GSM codec.
· Multitasking support so that other functionalities doesn’t hang while using the phone.
· It should have all standard functionalities found in major mobile dialers including iTelDialer and HelloByte.
· Overall user interface design has to be clean and source has to be clean as bugfree.
Full source code with proper coding comments and project documentations must be provided.
The intention of the project is to develop a good quality mobile softphone dialer which will be marketed in the international market. There is no scope for experimental projects. If you are not experienced enough with similar projects, please do not bid.
The contractor must provide support for bug fixing for 3 months after full delivery.
The contractor will get 75% of the payment after full delivery. The rest 25% will be paid once the 3 months successful bug fixing period is over.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online