Companion Android app for a VoIP service
This project was awarded to bbbDevelopment for $30 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $30 USD / hour
In this project, you'll create a simple Android app for a VoIP service. Our VoIP service gives customers a virtual number that connects to a destination number in a foreign country.
1) A login screen. Once successfully logged in to our service with an email and password, we'll cache the returned authentication token.
2) A "home" screen which shows the customer's virtual number and destination number. We will support multiple virtual numbers by swiping. At the bottom of each unique virtual number screen are two buttons representing the two scenarios.
1) Allow customers to change their destination number for the virtual number they're currently on in the home screen.
2) Allow them to initiate a "callback" using the destination number they're currently on in the home screen. Initiating the callback is an API call (we never place a real phone call in this app).
**What we provide:**
1) An API to do most of the work like authentication, changing the destination (scenario 1), initiating a callback (scenario 2), and others.
2) All artwork.
3) A specification.
1) Developing and debugging for Android.
2) Worker and UI threading.
3) Efficient use of memory
4) SQL Lite
5) Cocumenting code.
6) Clear communicator.
**If you bid, please provide:**
1) A description of why you're a good fit.
2) A description of the project you're most proud of and why. We're technical folks here, so feel free to write technically.
3) Bonus: if you have a project that you worked on that we can check out.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online