Create a new xCode project file for our iPhone and iPad app
This project was awarded to jagelooyadav for $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We currently have an iPhone and iPad app in the App Store. The current project files contain a lot of dead code, some controllers are not used anymore and some third party libraries are not used anymore.
1) You need to create a new project and migrate our existing code to this new project.
2) You need to migrate our UI to storyboards, because the current implementation of the UI does not provide any flexibility for changes. It’s almost impossible to find where to make changes for any particular view.
3). You need to move to iOS JSON classes in our code and that way you will remove all our JSON 3rd party libraries.
4). There were many freelancers developing this project, that’s why our code is a total mess.
5. You can create a single project for iPhone and iPad app with two targets for separate devices. Our apps uses a lot of the same code and a single project file is preferable.
6. You need to implement asynchronous networking requests for better user experience.
Would like to work with a freelancer that can make additional recommendations after downloading the app to their own device and study it carefully.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online