Development of iOS App for iPhone and iPad
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2514 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We are looking for a serious programmer with entrepreneur mindset only.
- Create an iOS app.
- Submitting the app to App Store for approval
- The app is to work on iPad & iPhone
- Provide live feeds from other sources
- Provide user status update on the fly
- Graphic Design (Menu, button, etc..)
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS IN OWNING A PERCENTAGE OF THE COMPANY.
THERE ARE THREE INVESTORS IN THE COMPANY AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOURTH ONE
1ST INVESTOR – BUSINESS OWNER WEB & RETAIL (B&M)
2ND INVESTOR – LAWYER
3RD MARKETING/BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL
4TH INVESTOR - LOOKING FOR THE FOURTH -PROGRAMMER/INVESTOR
IT’S ONE OF THOSE APP – “WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT”
Escrow: 100% before project starts.
Full payment will be released after App Store approves the app.
IMPORTANT: IPhone and IPad are the first step. We are looking at expanding this to other market and devices.
1. For serious bidders only
2. You should have 2 or more apps SELLING OR DESIGNED on App Store
3. Once this app is created we will be developing an Android and a web base version. We will also be looking at developing the app for Point of Sale device.
We required bidders to sign NDA before we release details of application. If you are local in Seattle WA, we will want to do a face-to-face interview.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online