Form submit app
This project was successfully completed by csengineerz for $550 USD in 6 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Completed In6 days
We require the development of a simple iPhone app and Android app.
Our clients are UK solicitors and lawyers, so high quality professional styling for the app is critical
We only work in the UK, so will not need the app to be internationally available
We provide UK solicitors with expert psychologists and psychiatrists for court assessments. The solicitos will use the app to submit a request for one of our experts.
Essentially, the app will be a simple submission form as follows:
1) There will be an initial splash screen, after which the user will be taken to the submission form. The form will be titled 'Expert Search Request'
2) The submission form will include the following fields: (a) name (b) email (c) phone (d) a drop down selection box to choose type of expert, either psychologist or psychiatrist (e) a drop down selection box to choose from a range of geographical locations across the UK [this will inform us where in the UK the expert must travel to in order to do the assessment] (f) a date selector, so that the solicitor can indicate when the assessment needs to be completed (g) a multi field text box to provide a description of the solicitor's needs.
3) All fields are compulsory
4) The form will have submit and reset buttons
5) When the form has been successfully submitted - the user must be given a message that his search request has been sent to us, and that we will respond soon.
6) The submitted form data must be sent to our email address
7) When the user has closed the app - we want it to store the contents of the first three fields (so the solicitor does not have to keep filling them every time he opens the app)
8) It must be clear when the app is open, that we provide experts in the UK only
9) At the bottom of the screen we will require four buttons (info, contact us, about out experts, and join our experts) each of which will give a page of basic information. These four buttons will permanently be visible at the bottom of the screen.
10) The apps must be backward compatible across several older generations of the iPhone and android operating systems.
There will be no fee to users for using the app, and there are no charges made when users visit our website. So it is entirely a free app.
We will require you to fully develop the app, and also to install it on the iPhone and android market place/app store for us.
We will require a copy of all of the source code for the apps.
The timeframe for the development will be three to four months.
The stage payments for the app will include the installation on the marketplaces. Specifically 50% of the fee will not be paid until all four versions of the app are fully installed and available on the iPhone and android market places.
We will require evidence from the successful applicant, that he/she has considerable experience in developing iPhone and android apps.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online