Iphone App with Bluetooth Connectivity
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $564 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I would like to develop a basic iphone app that:
1. detects all bluetooth appliances/headsets within range.
2. outputs on the user interface (in a list box) a list of all the bluetooth appliances and their unique names/id's that are within range.
3. allows the user to select and store one of the names from the list box (this device now becomes the device the user is interesting in knowing when it is in range). If it needs to pair that should be OK as well, but our preference is just to sense which devices are in range if possible?
4. once selected, the user interface will close and run in the background.
5. the app will now periodically (user selectable from 5 seconds, 10 seconds and 30 seconds) check to see if the selected bluetooth appliance is still in range. if the status changes, it will output a message box stating the change. For examples if bluetooth appliance goes out of range, it will indicate when that event occurs. Then, perhaps 1 hour later, when the iphone comes back in range of the bluetooth appliance it will show a message box showing the bluetooth appliance as in range.
I do not want the app to consume too much energy.
We will need all source code and written authorization by freelancer showing all rights of the source code are our exclusive property.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online